We are looking for enthusiastic, passionate and lively young people to be travel interns at our hostel.
The work would entail:
- Managing the community- You will be responsible for communications with the guests, listening to their problems and finding impromptu solutions and making sure every guests feels accompanied and heard.
- Local activities- Every hostel has various local activities depending upon the season. You will be leading guests on these activities, creating basic photo/video content and making sure all the guests go and return safe and sound.
- Event management- We have local events at every property, especially at the terrace cafes. You shall be responsible for arranging and supervising the event. You will also be accountable for turn out, artist management, food and beverage distribution and over-all ambience.
- Good communication skills.
- Good English speaking skills.
- Friendly and hospitable.
- Previous experience with community management and guest communication is always appreciated.
- Basic photography skills.
- Problem solving mindset.
- Comfortable with inter-state travel.
- Passionate about human relations, organizing hostel events and being an all around fun person.
- Adaptable and non-judgemental.
|Internship Type||Full Time|
|Internship Period||March 2019 - May 2019|
|Free Stay||Included for Internship Period|
|Free Breakfast||Included for Internship Period|
|Official Certificate||Provided after Completion|