WHY SHOULD YOU TAKE THIS TREK?
Because there is no better place to go to escape the humdrum of typical civilization. Explore one of the interiors of Parvati Valley and submerge yourself in its sights and sounds. The best thing about this is that not many people know about this quiet secluded little village so if you have been putting off meditating for a while now, then the water smoothened rocks near the Grahan waterfall is definitely the place to start. What say?
Comfortable Stay Delicious Meals Engaging Activities
Discover one of Himachal’s most well-kept secrets
EVERYTHING YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THIS TREK
The Hostel, The Bonfire, The Jungle Walk
- Check in The Hosteller Kasol around 11 am. Explore the property and soak in the gorgeous views from the cafe. Don’t forget to find yourself a favourite nook before someone says dibs on the library.
- After you shed your luggage, walk down to the quaint city centre of Kasol and enjoy the local fusion cuisine. If you are feeling particularly adventurous, you could get yourself some artificial dreads at one of the local saloons.
- Our friendly neighbourhood trip coordinator will then take you to the Manikaran gurudwara. No pedicurist can beat the relief from soaking your feet in hot water springs there.
- In the evening, you can get to know all your fellow travellers around a big bonfire. Our trip coordinator will commence a game of Never Have I Ever – the Travel edition!
- A yummy dinner will be served. After that, you can take part in the thrilling late night jungle walk. Make sure you hold hands and keep your senses alert!
The Unseen, The Village, The Stars
- The day starts with a healthy breakfast at around 8 am.
- Post that, we will begin our ascent to the elusive village of Grahan. Make sure you are packed and ready to go. Any extra luggage can be deposited at the hostel for safekeeping.
- Grahan is around 10 km from Kasol and one of the most beautiful shorts treks in the Parvati valley.
- Our expert trek leader will be guiding you throughout the trek so even if you want to meander around the path for that perfect #viewgoals photo – you don’t have to worry about getting lost.
- You shall be coursing through numerous dense forest lands and grazing lands with a bustling river to one side.
- Upon reaching Grahan, our trek leader will help you settle into the chosen homestay.
- Enjoy your delicious local dinner services and settle around the bonfire for a session of scary stories. The scariest story wins a piggyback ride 😛
- Grahan is also the ultimate stargazing place. Whip out the Sky Maps app on your phone and check out all the constellations visible.
The Group, The Farewell, The Tears!
- The final day of the trip also starts with a hearty breakfast.
- Bust out those Indiana Jones vibes as our trek leader takes you further ahead (from Grahan) in search of freshly fallen snow.
- Do not forget to sigh at those majestic mountain views. We can already imagine the years worth of #throwback trekking posts. Wow!
- After this escapade, you will descend to Kasol and the journey will come to an end.
- Our trip coordinator will gather everyone for that final group selfie (which will be sent to you the following week).
- Au Revoir!
Meals & stay as mentioned in the itinerary.
Camping & trekking equipment.
Expert trek leader and guide.
Forest permit charges.
Lunch on all days.
Any personal expenses and needs.
Any unforeseen fees/costs due to natural causes.
Trekking equipment like trekking shoes, hiking pole etc.
Comfortable clothing and raincoat.
Warm woolen clothes (depending upon the season).
Items like knife, lighter, torch, power banks, notebook, pen etc.
Camera or any other photography/videography equipment (personal decision).
All disclosure form (shared by The Hosteller).
Q: What is the best time to do this trek in the year?
A: February – December.
Q: What is the difficulty level of this trek?
A: This trek is ideal for both beginners and experienced trekkers.
Q: What should I pack?
A: Refer to our “Things to carry” section.
Q: Would I need to buy camping equipment and accessories?
A: No, you don’t need to buy anything except items listed in “Things to carry” section.
Q: Who would lead us on the trek?
A: Our highly experienced local guides would lead the trek.
Q: How would the weather be during the trek?
A: March – June (Bright & Sunny)
July – August (Sunny & Rainy)
September – October (Bright & Sunny)
November – December (Snowy).
Q: What all activities would be involved apart from trekking?
A: Apart from trekking, you would also be learning how to set up your camps, lighting a bonfire, jungle survival techniques, stargazing and much more.
Q: How do I pack?
A: We recommend you to pack light while trekking. Keep essentials in a small backpack and leave the rest of the luggage at the base location.
The Unseen Trail
₹3,999.00 3 days
Cancellations made 7 days before the start date of the trip will attract 50% of booking value as cancellation fees.
Cancellations made within 3 days before the start date of the trip will attract 100% of booking value cancellation fees.
In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
Refunds would be made through bank transfer and would be processed within 5-7 working days